Mistakes.

Yesterday I started reading my old journals and wondered about my past lovers.
Later that night, I began thinking about fate, that crazy concept that we are not really responsible for the course our life takes. That it’s all predestined, written in the sky. Maybe that explain why if you live in a city where you can’t see any stars, your love life seems to be a little more random. I kept wondering can you make a mistake and miss your fate in love?
I think that sometimes we make a mistake because we want to, because, deep down, it will save us from solving a problem; which in this case would be a relationship. I tend to destroy relationships because I guess I can't bear the fact of being happy. Why can't we bear the fact that we can be happy? As if happiness were a lady bug, we feel attracted but somehow, we don't want it layin on our hands. Sometimes we are aware about the mistakes we make because we know that they will benefit us but hurt those we love. Some mistakes we do them thinking they were the right thing to do, and then we realise they weren't and once again, we hit our heads against the wall; one, two, three times and we still keep on making them
Anyhow, maybe our mistakes are what they make our faith. Without them what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, season changes so do people and life. But is comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dulce, dulce es bailar al ritmo de violines

#20